As of 03/01/2021
Our lobby is now open with some limitations.
Please call us when you get here and we will have a technician come out and get you.
If you choose to enter the building we ask:
1. Only one person allowed in the room.
2. Please remain seated the entire exam. We want to maintain our social distancing as best as possible.
3. Please do not wait around in the lobby as to minimize traffic and keep up social distancing. If you are here to pick up food, prescriptions, or your pet please call us and we will bring the. Out for you.
4. We require that you wear a mask at all times.
5. Upon entry to the clinic we will take your temperature at the door.
We are still offering curbside services if that option better suits your situation.
Thank you all for your patience and willingness to adapt during these stressful times.
Choosing to add a pet to your life is a big decision!
Pets are life-long commitments, and keeping a pet happy, healthy, fed, and well-exercised requires time and money. In order to pick the right pet for you, one must consider your lifestyle, living situation, and how much care you are able or willing to provide. Some pets require very little interaction with their owners, while others need almost constant companionship! Also, everyone in your family or who reside in your home, must be included in the decision.
To explore a specific pet like birds, cats, dogs, horses, small animals, and reptiles, continue reading into this section. If you have questions about what pet is right for you, do not hesitate to contact our office!