As of 03/01/2021
Our lobby is now open with some limitations.
Please call us when you get here and we will have a technician come out and get you.
If you choose to enter the building we ask:
1. Only one person allowed in the room.
2. Please remain seated the entire exam. We want to maintain our social distancing as best as possible.
3. Please do not wait around in the lobby as to minimize traffic and keep up social distancing. If you are here to pick up food, prescriptions, or your pet please call us and we will bring the. Out for you.
4. We require that you wear a mask at all times.
5. Upon entry to the clinic we will take your temperature at the door.
We are still offering curbside services if that option better suits your situation.
Thank you all for your patience and willingness to adapt during these stressful times.
Veterinary care will help your pet with a wide variety of conditions. We encourage you to give us a call so we can personally address your particular concerns. In this section, we include veterinary news and articles in the following subjects: health, technology and science, and other interests.